The workshops are designed for one-hour sessions. I can customize them to include special topics or extended time. Activities are interactive. Materials are provided but participants are encouraged to bring a journal or writing tablet with them.
- Groups: prices depend on the group’s special needs. Email or call me for pricing.
- Interested individuals should consider getting a friend to join them. A reduced rate applies.
The following workshops are available: Request pricing & details
Journaling: for people looking to deepen their life experiences by recording those things that are important to them.
- Why write: what journaling can do for you
- Paper & pen or electronic or both
- Organizing so you can find writings later
- Incorporating art and illustrations
Thinking Creatively: for people who want to learn to be creative AND for those who want to expand their creative lives.
- The creative impulse
- Suspension of disbelief
- Looking at the common in uncommon ways
- Nothing happens in a vacuum
Your Personal Symbols: for people who want to tap into their higher selves.
- Finding and using your symbols
- Finding meaning in coincidence (synchronicity)
- Carl Jung and persona/anima/shadow
Dreams & Dreaming: for people who want to use their dreams to add dimensions to their waking experience.
- Remembering your dreams
- But my dreams are so weird
- What do they mean?
- How can they help me?
- Nightmares: how to work with them